Pick one person in the class to share your tri fold with. They are going to review your work and make comments to help you with your project. When you share your tri fold make sure that comment only is selected.
Project: Peer Review (15 min)
Everyone should have a tri fold shared with them. Make sure you only have one persons shared with you. Take 10 minutes and read through their tri fold and from the Insert menu add comments on their work. To get full credit for this assignment you must leave at least 3 critiquing comments on aspects they can improve and 2 positive comments on aspects that you like. This will be worth 5 points.Here are some common comments. You can use these to help you with your comments.
- Looks good just make sure to double check the rubric to make sure you have everything you need.
- Make sure you are checking your spelling.
- This is really wordy. Try to slim this down a bit.
- This footnotes isn’t setup correctly check the example to see how to do it.
- This writing is too small. The minimum size to use is 10 or 11. You can use 8 or 9 for footnotes and picture citations.
- This food chain is hard to read you might have to make your own.
- Make sure to cite your facts.
- Don’t forget to cite your pictures.Check the formatting on your works cited.
Project Work Time (Remander of Class)
Use the rest of class to work on your tri fold. Make sure you are using the comments to help you.
No Homework Tonight