Below are some resources to see what UN reports look like. Also, there are links to news coverage on the given reports.
- UN Climate Change Report (pdf)
- UN Climate Change Website
- News Article: Climate Efforts Falling Short, Says UN Panel
- Video: Finish Youth Delegate speech to the UN General Assembly
UN Fresh Water Report Work Time (Rest of Class)
Use the whole class period to work on your project. Below is a list of objectives you should have done by the end of class.
- Have Homework 3.9 completed
- Create a title for your report
- Lead Author completes a rough draft of the mission statement (finished by Monday)
- Sections authors complete research and start drafting their section (finished by Monday)
- Lead Author conferences with Mr. Korchnak
Lead Author Conference Questions
- What is your mission statement?
- What is the title of your report?
- What goals are you looking to achieve with your report?
- How are you handling your citations?
- What have you been researching?
Have a rough draft of your section complete.