Here are some questions that you might come across during next week's quiz.
1. Why are plants considered autotrophs?
2. What role do decomposers play in an ecosystem?
3. Competition is most likely to occur between which two organisms?
- Deer and Butterflies
- Owl and Bacteria
- Goldfish and Rabbits
- Grass and Strawberry Plants
5. What is the original source of all energy in an ecosystem?
Advanced Physics Talk (1 min)
Before we work on our presentation outline we're going to take a few minutes to talk about how to apply for Advanced Physics. Take some notes on this if you're interested.
Presentation Outline (15 min)
Today we're going to start putting together your presentation to save your species. Here are the objectives of the presentation. Your goal today is to start outlining your presentation.
- Tie together everything you put together for history, science and english.
- Produce a visual aid for your animal.
- Present a plan to save your animal.
- Pitch your plan to a group of eco-investors (peers, teachers, parents)
- Answer questions about your organism.
The best presentations are given by students who start to prepare early and take the time to practice and rehearse. Also, the better you know your material the easier it will be to answer questions.
ESP Work Time (Rest of Class)
Use the rest of class to work on the ESP. Remember your web contact is due this week and the travelogue is due next week.