Here's a list of common questions asked during the presentations.
- What trend is the population number moving in?
- What will you be using the money to do?
- What are the specifics of your plan?
- Part of your plan is to raise awareness. What message are you choosing to deliver and why?
- How will you know if your plan is successful?
- Is your plan sustainable or will it need another injection of money?
There are tons more questions, but most of them focus on the details of your plan and how it's connected to why you species is endangered.
Use the remaining class time to work on your presentation. It's recommended that you give your presentation to someone in the room. If you choose to do so a practice rubric can be found on Mr. Korchnak's desk. Have your partner fill one out for you. A link to an online stopwatch is found below.
Honey Badgers: Masters of Mayhem
Looking for a change of pace? Feel free to watch the video below if you're presentation is finished.