Here's a list of common questions asked during the presentations.
- What trend is the population number moving in?
- What will you be using the money to do?
- What are the specifics of your plan?
- Part of your plan is to raise awareness. What message are you choosing to deliver and why?
- How will you know if your plan is successful?
- Is your plan sustainable or will it need another injection of money?
There are tons more questions, but most of them focus on the details of your plan and how it's connected to why you species is endangered.
Use the remaining class time to work on your presentation. It's recommended that you give your presentation to someone in the room. If you choose to do so a practice rubric can be found on Mr. Korchnak's desk. Have your partner fill one out for you. A link to an online stopwatch is found below.
Bonus Videos (Extra Time)
If you are finished with your ESP work and are looking for something to do check out the videos below.
- Ape Genius
- Snow Monkey
- Honey Badgers: Masters of Mayhem
- Love in the Animal Kingdom
- What Plants Talk About
- Sink Holes: Buried Alive
- Asteroid: Doomsday or Payday
- Secrets of the Sun
- Deadliest Earthquakes
- Mt. St. Helen's Back from the Dead
Finish your presentations.